Indoor Air Quality
Multi Functional Instrument For AC, Ventilation And Indoor Air Quality
|Battery Type||Alkali manganese, mignon, Type AA|
|Dimensions||220 x 74 x 46 mm|
|Operating temperature||-20 to +50 C|
|Storage temperature||-30 to +70 C|
|Battery life||200 h (typical vane measurement)|
We hold expertise in designing and developing indoor air quality measuring instruments such as Testo 435. It assesses indoor air quality and adjusts and inspects VAC systems.The IAQ probe provides accurate Indoor Air Quality by measuring CO2 level, air moisture and air temperature.
- IAQ probe for assessment of Indoor Air Quality
- Vane measurement and thermal probes
- Radio probe for temperature
- Testo fast printer for documentation
- Protection class IP54
- Item Code: Testo-435
All-Rounder HVAC Measuring Instrument
|Measuring Range||-100 to +100 hPa|
|Operating temperature||0 to +40 C|
|Storage temperature||-20 to +60 C|
|Interfaces||USB connection, SD card, mains unit, infrared for fast printer|
|Display||Colour graphic display|
- High quality digital probes and intelligent calibration concept
- Standards-compliant HVAC and comfort level measurements
- Modern trackpad and graphics display
- Quick, professional report generation using PC software
testo 480 provides support to consultants, experts, technical service providers and service technicians in the field of ventilation and air conditioning, for all measuring tasks. With this one measuring instrument and its digital probes, you can record parameters such as flow, temperature, humidity, pressure, illuminance, radiated heat, degree of turbulence and CO2.The intelligent probes mean that you are equipped for any application and guaranteed completely reliable measuring results. Deviations are automatically eliminated following calibration. You obtain a zero-error display. The probes notify testo 480 as soon as the next calibration is due.
• SD-card and USB-interface for simple, flexible data exchange.
• Save energy costs by having HVAC systems that are adjusted efficiently.
• Optimise the comfort level in living quarters and workplaces.
• Work efficiently using the new "EasyClimate" PC software.
• Save time with the trackpad and graphics display.
• Impress your customers with fast, on-site measuring results, analyses and reports.
- Item Code: Testo-480
Testo 400- Universal IAQ Instrument
|Model Name/Number||Testo 400|
|Service||Indoor Air quality measurement|
|Temperature||-40 to 150|
testo 400- Universal IAQ instrument
Measure, analyze and document all IAQ and comfort level parameters using just the NEW testo 400 IAQ measuring instrument – simply, conveniently and in compliance with the standards. High-quality measuring technology, intuitive measurement assistants, versatile documentation options and a comprehensive selection of IAQ probes for your day-to-day HVACR measurement tasks.
Measures Flow, temperature, humidity, pressure, illuminance, radiant heat, turbulence, CO₂ and CO
High-precision, location-independent and integrated differential pressure sensor
High-quality digital probes and an intelligent calibration concept
Document measuring values directly on the customer''s site and send them by e-mail, or further analyze them using the testo DataControl PC software
HVAC grid measurement in accordance with EN ISO 12599 and ASHRAE 111
PMV/PPD in accordance with EN ISO 7730 and ASHRAE 55
Draught and degree of turbulence in accordance with EN ISO 7730 and ASHRAE 55
WBGT measurement in line with DIN 33403 and EN ISO 7243, NET measurement in accordance with DIN 33403
Multi Functional Instrument
|Operating Temperature||0 to +50 C|
|Storage temperature||-20 to +70 C|
|Battery type||9V block battery|
|Display||LCD, 4 lines|
|Battery life||45 h|
|Dimensions||215 x 68 x 47 mm|
The testo 445 VAC instrument measures temperature, relative humidity, dew point, absolute humidity, degree of humidity, enthalpy, all types of air velocity (in ducts, duct openings or extractors), volume flow, pressure and indoor air quality.
- Automatic mean calculation and volume flow measurement
- Automatic allocation of duct cross-section to location (max. 99 locations)
- Internal data logger (3,000 readings)
- Simultaneous measurement of up to 6 parameters
- Item Code: Testo-445
Air Velocity & IAQ Measuring Instruments
|Operating temperature||-20 to +50 C|
|Storage temperature||-20 to +50 C|
|Battery type||3 x AA batteries|
|Battery life||12 h|
|Dimensions||154 x 65 x 32 mm|
testo 440 Air Velocity & IAQ measuring instrument
New testo 440- Just one measuring instrument for precise, reliable measurement of all air velocity and IAQ parameters. The multifunction measuring instrument features intuitive operation with clearly structured measurement menus which makes it ideal for adjusting air conditioning and ventilation systems, monitoring air quality or carrying out comfort level measurements.
- Measures °C, %RH, CO, CO2, m/s, Lux
- Testo 440 dP model version with integrated differential pressure for measuring hPa
- Intuitive menu for all important applications
- Compatible with a wide selection of Bluetooth & wired probes, as well as testo Smart Probes.
- Parallel display of 3 measuring values
- Universal probe handle with Bluetooth
- Memory recall on instrument for up to 7500 measurements
Parallel Ambient CO/CO2 Monitoring Instrument
|Storage temperature||-20 to +60 C / -4 to +140 F|
|Operating temperature||0 to +40 C / +32 to +104 F|
|Operating humidity||0 to 95 %RH|
|Dimensions||190 x 65 x 40 mm|
|Power supply||Lithium polymer battery pack|
Parallel measurements of ambient CO and CO2 with only one instrument.
Testo 315-3 corresponds to the European Standard EN 50543, British Standard BS 6173:2009 and is TUV-tested.
CO and CO2 concentrations occur in dangerous quantities especially in the boiler houses, heating rooms, large kitchens with gas boilers and extractor hoods, or in industry and warehousing.Previously, often only the CO content was recorded. However, the CO concentration caused by say blocked flue gas exhausts is also damaging to health. It is an important early indicator for the evaluation of a functional heating or air extraction system.
Now profit from the parallel measurement of CO-/CO2 with only one instrument with testo’s newly launched 315-3.
• Parallel and direct CO-/CO2 measurement
• Complies with European Standard 50543
• Convenient, easy operation
• Measurement values transferable to testo 330 (V2010)
• Data printout on site
• TUV tested
- Item Code: Testo315-3