A differential pressure transmitter with a good price / performance ratio for applications in air conditioning and ventilation technology. The automated building services must always be monitored precisely, whereby the requirements placed on the measuring technology are increased. Testo 6321 fulfills these requirements by ensuring the best possible system function, optimization of the climatic conditions and energy savings by means of highly accurate measurement, stable over the long-term, of the differential pressure.
- Measurement of differential pressure in the measuring range of 100 Pa to 2 bar
- Magnetic valve for automatic zero-point adjustment guarantees high temperature-independent accuracy and long-term stability
- Accuracy ±1.2 % of measuring range + intrinsic error of 0.3 Pa–valid for zeroing cycle of 60 sec/nominal temperature +22 °C
- P2A software for parameterization, adjustment and analysis, saves time and costs in commissioning & Maintenance.
- Freely scalable: ±50% of measuring range final value and free scalability within the measuring range
- Diverse analog outputs and measuring ranges
- Display optional
Areas of application
- Industrial and commercial buildings, e.g. in production and storage
- Offices and administration buildings
- Sales areas and exhibition halls
- Museums and libraries
- School buildings, hotels, clinics etc.
“Please contact us for entire range of Differential Pressure Transmitters”